“If it came from a plant, eat it; if it was made in a plant, don’t”
— Michael Pollan, Food Rules
Our Philosophy: Plant Packed® Living – Pure Foods for Active People
We’ve created our organic juice cleanses, cold-pressed juices, superfood smoothies, and vegan meals according to a set of principles we call “Plant Packed Living.”
Our Core Values:
- Balanced, sustainable nutrition. NO EXTREMES.
- Absolute quality control: We use only the freshest ingredients in our products for the best possible taste.
- Pure vegan foods: raw, unprocessed, and organic sources when possible.
- Accessibility: providing convenient and healthy options for busy people.
- Nutritionally dense foods: extracting maximum nutrition with no fillers or additives.
- Boston local: as a small, Boston juice bar, we source local fruits and vegetables whenever possible, and make an effort to be an active part of the Boston health community.
Our core values reflect the personal health experiences at the heart of Cocobeet.
What is Plant Packed Living?
Plant Packed Living is about eating the world’s best foods – fruits, vegetables, whole grains, seeds and nuts – to gain and maintain top energy and fully power your body’s systems.
Plant Packed Living is not a diet, and it’s not about deprivation. It is a sustainable way of living to keep you feeling your best. Fuel your body with pure foods and cold-pressed juices, rest your digestive system with a juice cleanse – and feel your mood lift and level, your stamina increase, and your mind clear.
Be smart about how you fuel your body, but never give up the flavor and taste you crave. We make our vegan menu fresh and daily at our Boston store with organic and local produce. Our juice cleanses are designed for nutritional balance, flexibility, and flavor. There are no chemicals and toxins in our food; we don’t extend our shelf life with additives, HPP, and other man-made ingredients. Pick up a Cocobeet juice and you’ll recognize (and be able to pronounce!) all of the ingredients involved.
We don’t compromise, and neither should you.